COVID-19 PROTOCOL AND PROCEDURES
How Salus Manual Therapy is keeping you safe during these times.
The last three years have been anything but ordinary, and for that reason we have been very lenient with any of our cancellation policies. It was unclear what was appropriate on both the patient and the clinician side of operating our business. We have learned many things over the last few years and feel these are a reasonable way to ensure you are accountable for your appointment while still being understanding that unexpected events will happen in life.
Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures as of January 1st, 2023
1. Please come on time, and only come into the clinic space a minute or two before the start time of your appointment as the door is locked in between appointments.
2. Please bring your own face mask, as you will be required to wear it in the shared spaces of the clinic space. Once you are in your designated treatment room you can choose if you decide to wear a mask or not. Davis and Caroline will be wearing masks throughout the clinic and throughout treatment.
3. Our cancellation policy has been updated to match.
2023 Cancellation Policy
1. Please notify us via email or by phone (please leave a voicemail) as soon as possible if you are feeling unwell, and/or are otherwise unable to make it to your scheduled appointment.
- 24 hours notice is expected at the very minimum
- Less then 24 hours notice - $68.00 charge
- No notice at all (no show) - full $135.00 charge
2. If you have cancelled after the 24 hours period, all further treatments (including appointments that have already been booked) can be cancelled until the rebooking fee has been paid. You will receive an invoice by email that can be paid via etransfer or over the phone.
Emergencies happen and will be dealt with on an individual basis. Your appointment is your responsibility.
If you are sick, or experiencing symptoms (including lingering or allergy symptoms) and are unsure if you should reschedule your appointment, please email us to discuss as soon as possible.